Vyas Ramanan, Ph.D.
“I am proud of my colleagues’ deep knowledge of and curiosity for new and important science, coupled with a sense of humility and dedication to the service of patients.”
As principal, Vyas helps to build new companies where new biological insights and technological capabilities intersect, with the promise of building new medicines for patients with great clinical need. He is passionate about advancing exciting new ideas for these companies across the portfolio. When Vyas first joined Third Rock, he was involved in the launch of Maze Therapeutics, and spent the subsequent years helping create and empower an awesome and growing team at Maze with the hope for multiple meaningful, first-in-class medicines.
Vyas enjoys spending time with his colleagues in the office and out, caffeinating, and giving dogs more attention than they want; and on most days can be heard laughing from anywhere in the building.
- B.S., Economics, University of Pennsylvania
- B.S.E., Bioengineering, University of Pennsylvania
- M.S.E., Bioengineering, University of Pennsylvania
- Ph.D., Medical Engineering and Medical Physics, Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology
- Kelly Gaudet
- Receptionist and Administrative Assistant
- East Coast